Welcome to Valley View Milling, LLC!
Notice for all Deferred Check Payments.
Please be aware your deferred check payment will be ready to pick
up at our office on Wednesday, January 4th at 9 am.
Checks will remain at the office until the close of business on Friday, January 6th,
at which time the remaining checks will be put in the mail to be sent to you.
Please pay attention to all posted signs and guidelines.
Call our Grain Buying Hotline to sell your grain.
Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Visit us today at Valley View!
Seneca, KS 66538
- Cotton Closes Red on Friday
- The Friday session ended the day down by 85 to 100 points across the front month cotton futures. March closed mostly mid-range on the 140 point ranged day. For the week, March cotton prices were down by 146 points. December was a 28 point discount at the settle. USDA’s weekly...
- Hogs Close in Black on Friday
- The lean hog futures market settled with a 32 cent loss in the Feb contract, but 47 to 75 cent gains in the other nearbys. For April that finished out the week with a net 2 cent gain Friday to Friday. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $72.65 on...
- Cattle Prices Close with Gains on Friday
- The April cattle contract rallied $3.30 and set new contract highs this week, and finished with a Friday gain of 30 cents. The other front months were also higher from Friday to Friday and went into the weekend 15 to 52 cents higher on the day. Feeder cattle futures closed...
- Red Close for Friday Wheat Market
- Wheat prices ended the last trade day of the week with losses. Chicago wheat futures gave back 2 1/2 to 4 1/4 cents across the front months on Friday. KC HRW prices settled with 7 1/2 to 8 cent losses on the day. Spring wheat futures went into the weekend...
- Soymeal Rallies into Weekend
- The soymeal market rallied to new contract highs again on Friday, as the beans and soy oil dropped into the weekend. Soybean futures closed fractionally in the red for new crop, but 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 cents lower in old crop. Soybean oil futures faded by triple digits on...
- Corn Prices Close with Gains
- Friday corn futures ended the day with fractional to 2 1/4 cent gains. For the week, March corn was 5 1/2 cents lower but Dec corn was up by 8 3/4 cents. That has the discount to new crop at 81 1/2 cents now. USDA’s National Weekly Ethanol Report showed...